Kitchen Fire Suppression Inspection
When you run a busy kitchen, the survival of your business depends on your kitchen fire suppression system’s ability to quickly detect and suppress fires.
Between the grease, the heat, and the fast-paced working environment, kitchen fires can flare up at any time. Don’t gamble with the safety of your restaurant, your employees, or your guests—schedule your kitchen fire suppression system inspection today by calling the experts at Confires today!
Kitchen Fire Suppression Services
Confires provides total system expertise for all of your kitchen fire suppression needs. Our in-house kitchen fire suppression system experts bring together all the elements you need for a fully integrated kitchen hood ventilation and fire protection systems in your commercial kitchen or restaurant.
When it comes to commercial kitchen exhaust and ventilation, we do it all. Our single-source approach is why the top names in food service and hospitality depend on Confires for all of their kitchen fire suppression system needs.
Our Kitchen Fire Suppression Inspection Process
At your appointment for a kitchen fire suppression inspection, our comprehensive examination process includes the following steps:
- Visually inspect of conduit and location of appliance, duct, and plenum nozzles
- Inspect the link line and position of detectors
- Inspect the automatic actuation of the fire system by cutting a terminal test link
- Test the remote pull station
- Verify electric and gas shuts off when the system is activated
- Replace fusible links and center link housings
- Verify the gauge on pressurized tanks is at the proper level
- Internal inspection of non-pressurized tanks for corrosion
- Examine cylinders to record and verify the hydro test date
- Examine the regulator to record and verify the test dates
- Replace system cartridges when required by a manufacturer (for an additional charge)
- Remove and clean nozzles to ensure they are not clogged. Replace nozzle caps
- Test all electrical interlocks (electric shut-offs and fan interlock requirements vary by the local authority having jurisdiction)
- Inspect the piping and copper tubing for tightness
- Record any obvious deficiencies discovered during the inspection
We believe in providing the most thorough and efficient fire protection services. When it comes to your fire suppression system inspection, we’ll do everything we can to make sure your commercial building has complete fire protection.
24-Hour Emergency Fire Protection Services
Our 24-hour emergency service is offered to all of our customers. We take your fire protection very seriously and will respond to your emergency call immediately 365 days a year—around the clock.
Confires professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection systems and service requests 24 hours a day. Call now for more information.
Call Confires for Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression Inspections
Confires has over 40 years of experience providing complete fire protection services for restaurants. Our number one focus is your safety—we want to make sure your employees, property, and equipment are safe from the dangers of potential fires. We take pride in our “customer first” reputation and will do whatever it takes to make sure your property and valuables are protected from fire hazards and that your building meets fire safety codes.
The best thing about partnering with Confires is that we are your single-source solution for all fire protection services. Our experienced fire safety professionals specialize in all aspects of fire protection, including: commercial kitchen fire suppression, sprinkler systems, fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, and emergency exit lighting.
Contact us online or by phone at 888-228-0917 to schedule your next fire suppression system inspection.
Our Fire Protection Service Area
We service fire protection equipment for businesses throughout New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, and Northern Delaware.